Here are things that I’m looking forward to in 2016:
- Being better at teaching my classes
- Doing my second presentation at a conference at MMC in February – it will be better than the first one!
- Watching my first high school graduation as a teacher
- Watching my brother graduate from college
- Possibly TMC16 – will have to see if I’m teaching summer school or not
- Going to an AP workshop and possibly summer institute – Excited to teach AP AB Calculus next year!
- Hosting people at my house finally
- Using my new kitchen tools (croc pot, fry pan, spices) and learning to cook (got some great recipes from this challenge!)
- Being part of the #MTBoS and blogging a little more
2016 sera une année exceptionnelle!